Hi girlies! ❤ I’m sure we all have collections of some makeup brushes that are fantastic and some that just weren’t worth the money. Today, i’ll be sharing my GREAT brushes that i think everyone would love and should add to your stash! I’m really not covering eyeshadow brushes rightnow because i have so many and so many good ones it would just be a ridiculously long post! 😀 So i’m keeping it simple, 11 face/powder/bronzer/blush brushes i wouldn’t want to live without! Keep reading if you’re interested.
So there’s a variety of brands in here.. it Cosmetics, face secrets, laura geller, e.l.f. & just some plain ole’ walmart brushes!
- E.l.f. Professional foundation brush (used for cheek highlighters)
- Walmart Conceal & Correct Brush (used for my thin contour lines)
- Walmart Base Foundation Brush (i use for powder)
Purchase your E.l.f. brush set HERE!
- Face Secrets Kabuki Brush (used for powder)
- e.l.f. Powder Brush (i use for blush)
- Face Secrets Big Powder Brush (used for powder)
Purchase a Face Secrets Brush Set HERE!
- ItCosmetics Brush (used for blush)
- ItCosmetics Double Sided brush (used for blush and blending shadows)
- i.d. Bare Escentuals Full Flawless Face (blush/bronzer)
Purchase an itCosmetics Brush set HERE!
- Laura Geller Retractable Baked Powder Brush (used for powder)
- Huge Walmart Bronzer Brush (used for bronzer)
I hope this narrowed it down for some of you, sometimes cheap brushes are very good quality! You just need to try them out 😉
Thanks for reading loves! Leave thoughts & comments for me