Hi all! ❤ Today i have a makeup look inspired by the Selene, goddess of the moon in greek mythology. She was said to be very beautiful, bright, beautiful haired and had long gorgeous wings. After reading about her i was inspired to create a moon goddess makeup look… 🙂 Also, if you’ve entered in my giveaway PLEASE keep reading for important giveaway info for those who have entered at the end of this post! ❤
I went for something dramatic, a bold capturing eyes and berry tinted lips.. and of course flawless foundation. Let me show you all of the products i used for this look!
- L’Oreal NUDE 1 Palette Dark Brown Matte Shade for Eyebrows
- MAC Mineralize Foundation
- BareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation
- SMASHBOX Halo Glow Color Boosting Powder (Bronzer)
- Tarteist Clay Liner in Black
- MAC “Pinch Me” Blush
- MAC “Invisible Light” Highlighter
- Victoria Secret Very Sexy Lip Liner Pencil in “Pink Kiss”
- L’Oreal Infallible Lipstick in “Everlasting Plum” 712
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadows in Coconut(Dark Blue), Lace(Black with Purple Sparkle), Envy (Purple) and Get lucky (Gold)
I hope you enjoyed this look and it inspires you to try something interesting out for yourself, just have fun with it! 🙂
Now onto my important giveaway information… I think i am going to show you some items i will be adding to each of the winners packages ❤ YAY, Ready to see???
So that’s a few more awesome items that two of you loves will be receiving! Pretty cool right? I really want those e.l.f. kits haha, it’s taking a lot for me not to open them! 🙂 But, they are for youuu ❤
I think i’m just gonna keep it a secret as to what packages will be getting these items.. SO, you’ll just have to wait and see if you win! 😀
*** I will also be ending the giveaway Dec 1st rather than 4th. ***
Because i’m just too excited, so enter while you can if you live in the U.S.!!! ❤ Check out my original giveaway post HERE. Thanks so much for reading honeys, hope you enjoyed reading leave comments and thoughts for me!