So this afternoon i decided i wanted to do something fun and PINK for you all! I created one eyeshadow look, and used a couple different lip colors to show you how to quickly & easily change up this look and see what this would look like with different shades of lippies! 🙂 It can be transformed into a bridal event look, a night on the town look, a lovely date look and anything in between! ❤
This is my girly sweet pink eyeshadow look, with no lipstick applied at all here. I have naturally pink lips as you can see though so this gives you an idea of what this eye would look like with a nude/pinky or mauve type lip.
Here’s the same eyeshadow with a bright pastel & vibrant orange lip! This is obviously more of an extreme pink and peach combo for going out or partying, maybe heading to a concert.. something of that nature. 😉
These are all of the products i used, and the lipsticks in this particular “going-out” look are MAC’s “Sushi Kiss” in the middle of my lips and Milani’s “Sweet Nectar” on the outer parts!
- Milani “Sweet Nectar”
- MAC “Sushi Kiss”
- MAC “Saint Germain”
- MAC Mineralize Concealer NC20
- MAC Strobe Liquid Lotion
- MAC Moisture SPF 15 Foundation in NC22
- Mally Base Shadow/Primer (not shown above)
- L.A. Colors Shadow Palette “Tease” (the pink shade)
- FLOWER Bronzer/Blush Duo in “Glow Baby Glow”
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow 24HR in “Iced Latte”
- Neutrogena Facial Lotion for Sensitive Skin (always use this on a clean face before applying my makeup)
- L’Oreal Infallible 16HR Powder in “Porcelain”
- Almay Liquid Black Liner
- Lancome Paris High Definition Mascara Black
Here is the eyeshadow look with a bright pastel pink lippie paired with it. This one is MAC’s “Saint Germain.” This one is still vibrant but the lighter pink lip softens it up a bit for a daytime more formal event.
Thanks for reading ladies! Leave thoughts and comments for me ❤ Love hearing from you all!