Hello my beauts! ❤ Back again with an awesome dramatic ‘Holiday Party’ look! With Thanksgiving and Christmas around the corner, i’ve had my mind on something sweet.. Cranberries. I love my moms homemade cranberry sauce around these holidays and I also love cranberry, the color. Such a rich deepened berry red.. So festive! There are also lot’s of wild cranberries growing around where i currently live and it looks beautiful in the Wintertime, covered in white snowflakes. SO, That is where i pulled inspiration from today, hope you all enjoy. Let’s get right into it! 🙂
Here we have my basic shadow look. I have used Tarteist clay eyeliner to really give my eyes a dramatic & fun double winged liner look.. A long with my bold liner i used gold, champagne and a deep berry/cranberry/red color to achieve a festive Holiday Party-ready look. I mean, what’s more christmas-y than bubbly light champagne, tart cranberries & shimmering GOLD? 😉 Speaking of TARTE, this Tarteist Clay Liner is one of my absolute ***FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCTS*** out on the market right now! If you are a regular in the art of winged liner & confident enough in your skill, i need you to do me a favor and just order this and try it.. Do it for me! You will never ever want to SETTLE FOR, nonetheless TOUCH another liner formula again. This truly turns you into an artist, such easy and smooth application.. you will fall in love at first brushstroke. ❤
Here are the basic items i used to achieve this look flawlessly..
- FLOWER “About Face’ Liquid Foundation
- L’Oreal Infallible 16HR Pro Matte Powder Foundation
- MAC Mineralize Concealer-NW20
- ColourPop Super Shocks Shadows in: Get Lucky (GOLD-bottom lashline, outlined second wing), Lace (PURPLE-lightly traced bottom lashline and blended out), and Erotic (RED- intensified cranberry color on overall lid/blended out.)
- Hardy Candy ModQuad in “Pink Interlude” top 2 colors in my inner V and on brow bone highlight & bottom right burgundy color in my crease.
- SMASHBOX Halo Glow Color Boosting Powder (bronzer)
- Maybelline Blushed Nudes-bottom row color # 5.
- SMASHBOX Full Exposure Mascara Ipsy Sample ❤
- MAC Blush in “Pinch Me’
- MAC “Invisible Light” Highlighter
- MALLY Base Shadow/Primer-Light
- Salon Perfect False Eyelashes
- Trestique Nude Lip Crayon
I wanted to say that all of the items i mention work truly fantastic for me personally, and i would absolutely recommend ALL of these beauty products to all of you to try! I would NOT use something that didn’t work flawlessly for me, nor would i recommend it you. 🙂 ❤
I really hope you liked this look! Leave me comments and thoughts ❤ 🙂 Keep tuned in for my AWESOME Christmas giveaway post coming SOON!!!