So there has been thunder & lightening and it has been raining cats and dogs outside all day today. I’ve decided to relax and stay indoors, make a few white russians, and do a beautiful dress it up & dress it down double look for you all!
My little girl seems to be all about the idea! 😀
Here is what i came up with…
Here are all of the products i used for each look, i will let you know what the differences are:
- Milani Baked Powder Blush in “Luminoso” (everyday look)
- MAC Sheer Tone Blush in “Pinch Me” (dramatic look)
- FLOWER Luxury Lip Color in “Cactus Flower” (dramatic look)
- Estée Lauder Bronzer in “Bronze Goddess” (both)
- MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation (both)
- MAC Mineralize Concealer (both)
- bareMinerals Loose Eyeshadow in “Chenille” (both)
- Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation (both)
- SMASHBOX “Photo Finish” Face Primer (both)
- Hard Candy MOD Quad Baked Eyeshadow Palette in “Pink Interlude” Shade 2. (both)
- Lancôme Color Design Eyeshadow in “Vintage” For Brows (both)
- L’Oreal LA Palette NUDE 1 “Shade 7” (both)
- Almay Liquid Eyeliner “Black” (both)
- Lancôme High Definition Mascara “Black” (both)
- Ardelle Fake Eyelashes Not shown above (both)
So you can see from that list, as simple as it sounds and as different as I appear in these two looks, i only swapped my blush and lip stick! It shares the exact same eye shadow and face routine, but when you switch out your cheek and lip color, you can drastically change your overall appearance!
Thanks for reading!