Hello again ladies! I couldn’t help myself, i really wanted to do something pastel and bright lately for you all so i decided to go ahead and do it! Let’s get started, this is the look i came up with:
Now here are all of the products i used!
- L.A. Colors palette in “Tease” (middle three colors)
- Lancôme High Definition Mascara “Black”
- Almay Liquid Liner “Black”
- Salon Perfect False Lashes “Perfectly Glamorous”
- Mally Base Shadow/Primer
Here’s a close up of the very affordable but very good quality L.A. Colors shadow palette in “Tease” i picked up. I believe this was $1.50 USD.
- Revlon Color Stay Whipped Creme Makeup “150 Buff”
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- MAC Strobe Liquid Lotion (on cheekbones)
- FLOWER “Glow Baby Glow” Bronzer/Blush Duo
- MAC Mineralize Concealer “NC20” (under eyes/blemishes)
Just wanted to add in a quick review about this Creme Makeup by Revlon. I absolutely love this stuff, it is whipped to perfection and applies onto the skin SO nicely. As you can see it gives me full flawless coverage too. Purchase yours HERE!
- PALLADIO “Bella Pink” Matte Lipstick
- No7 Precision Lip Pencil “Nude”
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss “Nude Pink”
If you have not tried or heard of PALLADIO lipsticks, you need to at least pick up ONE for yourself. Especially if you are into matte lips, their formula for these matte shades are just spot on and look so stunning on the lips. I applied a NYX gloss over this palladio matte color though, so you can’t tell. Purchase one HERE!
essie Nail Color in “Butler Please!” 😀 Just if it caught any of your eyes.
Thank you so much for reading loves! Comment & leave your thoughts ❤