Hi again all! ❤ Just thought i would go ahead and do this nomination tonight since i finally have some spare time to do one of these long awards. I really appreciate every single one of the nominations i’ve gotten from all of you and i’m so sorry if i wasn’t able to get to one of your guys’ or i may have already done it, but i love you all so much and hope you understand that sometimes life gets a little, and a lot hectic 😦 Thank you for being such amazing followers and thank you SO much fightingthroughthehaze and The Beauty Stalker for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I really appreciate this one because i truly want my blog to be an overall lovely experience when you are here flipping through my posts. I put effort into making things organized, beautiful, light-hearted & informative so all of you will love coming back to my page! ❤ So thank you very much for the nomination fightingthroughthehaze & The Beauty Stalker i appreciate it. And thank you to all of the rest of you for supporting my blog and talking to me ❤ Please do check out their wonderful blogs as well by clicking on the names above 😀
So let’s get started:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- List the rules and display the award!
- List 7 interesting facts about yourself!
- Nominate some bloggers who you think deserve this award!
Okay, so i guess let’s start of with the fun facts and then we will go ahead and do nominations 🙂
- I am very good at cooking & baking! I love making home cooked meals for my man & i. It is definitely one of my other passions aside from makeup artistry/blogging 😉 Here are a few things i made for nephews birthdays..
- I tattooed my fingers myself when i was younger haha, if you’ve noticed any of them on my hands.
- I am very allergic to raw carrots! :O
- I have two kitties! One boy & one girl, let me show you…
This is Ozzy Kitty, he’s my big fat boy. He is from California. He enjoys: scratching the walls with his long nails so it squeaks really loud, sweet smelling things, showers/bathes, knocking over glasses of water, going through and/or laying on my purses, being taken for walks outside, talking to mama.
This is little girl Janis, she’s very small and young 🙂 Born and raised in AZ. She enjoys: Being rubbed very roughly, kitten treats, trying to eat my hair, running at extremely high speeds and jumping through my hanging blinds on the glass doors, purring, Sitting on the capn’s quarters. (A homemade cat tree my boyfriend originally made for ozzy)
Kitties from different states can love each other hahaha! ❤
- I have a big, long orange pet snake named Molly Sue! She is my baby ❤ The stud holding her is also my baby aha 😉
- I love to take pictures/photographs!
(All images on this post are owned by: beautybytami.wordpress.com)
- I am terrified of the ocean and waves in particular. Hate it 😦
Pretty funny stuff 🙂 Hope you enjoyed learning a bit about me & my life & family.
Here are my nominations!
I really hope you guys will participate in this i would love to hear your 7 fun facts! 🙂 I really love all of your blogs’ and enjoy reading them!! I decided to narrow it down to three, i had five but i feel that three is more personal. I like these nominations to be more personal, while nominating and basing our opinions of other’s blog’s & deciding who really does have a “lovely” blog ❤ I for one would like to think i was being nominated by choice and not at total random, you know? 🙂 I definitely wouldn’t follow your blog if i didn’t love it and read it often ❤
Anyways thanks for reading loves! Hope you enjoyed!